See Why Various Companies Trust Stoner Products for Industrial Molds
The right products make all the difference in your molding operations. Whether you mold thermoplastic, polyurethane, composite, or rubber parts, using the best mold release agents, sealers, and cleaners on the market is essential for molded parts that release quickly and wholly.
Stoner Molding Solutions specially formulates products to help hard-working molders like you release more products from their industrial molds in less time. See how simple it is to ease your frustration and decrease the number of sticking parts by using release products specifically designed for your industry.
Eliminating Sticking Parts from Industrial Molds
is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
No matter your market, one thing is for sure: production challenges like sticking parts, cracking, build-up, and excess release transfer on finished products hurt productivity. We understand these frustrations and want to help you eliminate them.
For over 80 years, Stoner Molding has been formulating products for industrial molds that allow you to increase uptime, reduce scrap cost, and make your molding operation more efficient. Getting started with our Ph.D. chemists and molding experts has never been easier!
Step 1: Talk With a Molding Expert
When youcontact Stoner Molding, you’ll talk with a molding expert who specializes in your unique industry. We’ll learn about your frustrations with industrial molds and devise a plan to help you work smarter, not harder.
Step 3: Easily Release Molded Parts
From the first time you useour productsuniquely made for your molding operation, you’ll find that your molded parts release quickly, eliminating scrap parts, wasted time, and frustration among your team.
Get the Best Molding Solutions for Your Industry
The solution to your molding woes is to use products developed by Stoner Molding Solutions. From manufacturers who mold wind turbines and boats to those who use injection molding machines, industries everywhere can get help with molding products under various conditions.
As a manufacturer, Stoner providesstrong batch consistency, reliable product quality, world-class technical support, and the best customer serviceto molders worldwide. Find the products you need to solve your most challenging production issues.
Molders in the thermoplastic industry rely on Stoner to provide the best release products that optimize cycle time, reduce post-mold prep work, and more. Silicone and silicone-free formulations provide an easy release for most highly engineered resins. Whether your company uses rotational, extrusion, blow molding and packaging, or injection molding machines, your industry will benefit from the high precision products crafted by the experts at Stoner Molding.
产业制造零件,如汽车刺激ucts or commercial insulation often use polyurethane in their industrial molds. The unique resin used to create these products requires special mold release agents and cleaners. Our products formulated for polyurethane molding produce superior parts and reduce scrap. Your molds will stay cleaner for longer, ensuring less downtime from cleaning excess build-up from the mold surface. We even have water-based and VOC-free mold release products!
没有犯错的余地时成型部分s like boat hulls and automotive frames. That’s why preparing your mold with high-quality cleaners, sealers, and mold release agents is crucial to your molding operation. Find a mold sealer and release system for every type of composite molding process—from casting, filament winding, vacuum bagging, and more! With Stoner’s products, you’ll get a consistent surface finish and a reduction in pre-release, especially in larger molds.
There’s a rising demand for products made from rubber because uncured rubber compounds are so flexible that they can mold into any shape. However, some of these compounds can be abrasive to industrial molds, shortening their tool life. When you use the right cleaners, releases, rust preventatives, and lubricants, you can help protect your tools for easily released parts. Water- and solvent-based release agents that provide both semi-permanent and sacrificial coatings are available.
Why Should You Choose Stoner Molding Solutions?
Manufacturers worldwide trust Stoner Molding Solutions for all their molding needs, and so should you! Not only do we carry the best products to solve your molding challenges, but we also provide:
- World Class Customer Service:Our friendly representatives will help you choose the right product for your molding operation.
- Same-Day Shipping:Order by 4 p.m. EST, and if the product is in stock, we’ll ship it the same day!
- Convenient Packaging:Get the size of mold release, cleaner, rust preventative, or lubricant you need. From aerosol cans to 275-gallon bulk containers, we have it all!
- In-Stock Products:We can ship in-stock products right away and made-to-order items within five working days.
- Commitment to Quality:Very few mold release manufacturers can say they earned an ISO 9001 certification for quality management, but we can! This unrelenting commitment to quality assurance means you get consistent, high-quality products and services.
- No-Risk Guarantee:We believe in our products so much that if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return the unused portion for a full refund.
- Workplace Safety:We know that you care about your workers’ health and safety. We offer products that are often non-flammable, non-ozone depleting, and non-toxic. We also have water-based and VOC-free options available for your industrial molds if you have strict VOC regulations.
When you’re in the blow molding and packaging, polyurethane car parts, composite boat hulls, rubber tire industry, or another market that relies on its molding operation to produce superior parts, we can help improve the functionality of your industrial molds. From mold release agents to cleaners and more, Stoner Molding Solutions has the right products to enhance your part productivity.
Get More Information on Our Blog
- Sep 21, 2023, 14:05 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Sep 21, 2023, 12:38 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Aug 8, 2023, 15:54 PM by Tom MalesicIn the world of plastic products manufacturing, your injection molding machinery is the heart and soul of your operations. Keeping these machines performing at their best isn't just an advantage—it's a necessity.Full story
- Are you aware of the countless polyurethane products that surround you every day? Polyurethane products are present in everything from your vehicles to the storage containers in the basement. As a manufacturer or product designer, you might be looking for innovative materials to create more durable and versatile products.Full story
- Jun 15, 2023, 14:47 PM by Tom MalesicAre you a manufacturing professional looking to optimize your production processes and increase efficiency using advanced materials? Look no further than molding composites!Full story
- May 2, 2023, 14:04 PM by Tom MalesicIf you are in the industrial molding world and are curious about incorporating rotational molding into your processes, this article is for you! From learning how the rotational process works to its benefits and uses, you’ll see why many industries turn to rotational molding for hollow objects.Full story
- May 1, 2023, 15:59 PM by Tom MalesicIf you’ve ever driven in a car or used a plastic utensil to cook food in the kitchen, then you likely have used compression molded parts. Compression molding takes a raw material and uses an appropriate heating technique and pressure to create a molded part. It’s best for parts with complex geometries but few details.Full story
- Apr 11, 2023, 17:33 PM by Tom MalesicInjection molding is a cost-effective, speedy, and accurate way to manufacture high-volume rubber products. This molding method offers businesses ample advantages when producing large numbers of identical pieces with intricate shapes.Full story
- Mar 8, 2023, 14:02 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a process that has been around for decades and is used to manufacture products from toys to automotive parts. It's a versatile manufacturing process that can be used in almost any industry, but many products are created with injection molding that most people do not realize.Full story
- Feb 15, 2023, 16:24 PM by Tom MalesicWhen you work in the blow molding industry for long enough, you realize that this molding method has many advantages. It can produce a large volume of hollow plastic parts at a relatively low cost.Full story
- Jan 9, 2023, 13:24 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a commonly used type of molding that is great for the mass production of small and large parts. Injection molding can use various plastic types.Full story
- Dec 6, 2022, 12:57 PM by Tom MalesicProducing plastic parts on injection molds has many benefits. It’s a cost-effective way to produce high volumes of the same part quickly. You can work with a part designer to create a unique mold tool that can be used for custom plastic injection molding.Full story
- Nov 1, 2022, 14:45 PM by Tom MalesicRust. It is a small word that causes big problems. If your industrial molding facility uses carbon steel or any other type of metal molds, you are at risk of developing this problem.Full story
- Oct 27, 2022, 10:37 AM by Tom MalesicIf you’re in the molding and manufacturing field, you likely already know that thermoplastic injection molding has a wide range of uses and increases in popularity yearly. With that popularity comes increased pressure for you to mold more parts in less time.Full story
- Sep 14, 2022, 14:57 PM by Tom MalesicAs an owner or warehouse manager in charge of industrial composite molding, you may have noticed that demand for your products has increased in recent years. This growth is expected to climb, according to many reports.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 17:46 PM by Tom MalesicIf you own or manage a plastic injection molding operation, you know that the longer the cycle time takes, the more money you waste. You’re likely always looking for ways to improve cycle times, through methods like shortening certain process stages, experimenting with new mold release agents, or improving your plastic injection mold cleaning procedures.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 14:56 PM by Tom MalesicFull story
- Jul 15, 2022, 18:31 PM by Tom MalesicWhether you use plastic injection molding for large automotive parts or smaller, intricate items used for surgery, getting precise, finished details in your parts is essential.Full story
- Jul 8, 2022, 11:09 AM by Tom MalesicNo matter what type of industrial molding you do, you know the satisfying feeling of seeing a product released perfectly from its mold, without blemishes, sticking, or cracks. But if you're dealing with these challenges during your production cycles, it can make even the most patient person a little irritated. Luckily, you can experience that satisfaction regularly by learning how to use mold release spray effectively.Full story
- Apr 25, 2022, 12:39 PM by Tom MalesicYour plastic molding manufacturing process would produce perfect parts during every molding cycle in an ideal world—with no imperfections and zero waste. The blow or injection molders on your team would be happier, productivity and profits would skyrocket, and you wouldn’t face the stress of figuring out what’s causing so many scrap parts during the molding process.Full story
Unlike many mold release brands, Stoner Molding Solutions formulates, manufactures, and distributes our own products. Check out our full line of mold releases, sealers, cleaners, rust preventatives, and lubricants. In stock products are ready to ship now!