Composite Solutions to Solve Your Molding Process Woes
模具复合部件时,您可能面临的问题such as sticking parts, styrene monomer build-up, and inconsistent surface finishes. These problems can lead to the production of inferior parts, requiring total scrapping and restarting. Eliminate these difficulties using the composite solutions produced by Stoner Molding Solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in the mold release industry, Stoner Molding Solutions is here to help you find the right combination ofreleases,sealers,cleaners,rust preventives, andlubricantsto maximize your production and increase your profits.
Want to Try Before You Buy?
We know that all these words sound promising—almost too good to be true.Almost. But here at Stoner Molding, we are so confident that our composite solutions will work for you, that we are willing to offer you a free sample to try. Once you see how fantastic our products work to improve your molding process, you’ll only regret not giving us a try sooner.
Composite Mold Solutions for Quick and Efficient Processes
The composite industry produces various products, from massive wind turbines that power the future to boat hulls and automotive parts made from space-age materials like carbon fiber. But getting these products to market requires refined production processes that increase efficiency, reduce waste, and produce superior parts.
The composite solutions for your unique molding process may vary depending on the composite materials you’re molding. With a wide range of high-quality molding products, designers and engineers like you will be able to find the right molding products to optimize your production. Unsure which one is right for you?Just get in touch with ustoday for expert advice!
As a world leader in composite solutions, ourmold release agentsare second to none. Stoner Molding Solutions offers water and solvent-based mold releases in semi-permanent and sacrificial release systems. We also have an extensive line of paste wax mold release, such as Honey Wax® and Miracle Gloss® M8.
With the right mold release for your carbon fiber fabric, sheet metal compounding (SMC), filament winding, or another type of composite molding, you can release more parts in less time while decreasing buildup and improving part appearance.
The key to an efficient and defect-free finished composite part is to start with a clean mold. OurB0B体育app下载can help you effectively remove oil, grease, wax, and buildup from your mold surfaces, brushes, and equipment. It can also decrease the time you need to clean the molds between cycles, helping to improve your productivity.
By properly preparing the mold surface before applying mold release, the mold release agent can properly bond to the mold surface, improving its performance. Try our KantStik line of mold cleaners and releases for an exceptional combination.
If you ever pulled a mold out of storage or received a mold from a manufacturer and found rust on its surface, you know how challenging it can be to get rid of it. Your mold surface needs to be completely clean and corrosion-free before being used.
But if you treat your molds with ourrust preventatives, you can eliminate the time-consuming step of removing rust before production. We offer short-term (overnight or weekend), medium-term (six months), and long-term (1 year+) rust prevention solutions. Many of these products also work off during the first production cycle, so there’s no start-up cleaning needed.
Your composite molding surface isn’t the only part of your molding operation that needs some assistance. When opening or closing the mold, your molding machine may squeak and make a noise or stick.Lubricants从斯托纳成bob综合体育全站app型解决方案可以解决这些问题lems and more!
Not only do they prevent sticking, binding, and squeaks, but they also help reduce friction and wear, extending the life of your molding machine. We have food-grade lubricants and penetrating lubricants to get between close-tolerance points to loosen rust, corrosion, dirt, and scale quickly.
Why Use Products from Stoner Molding?
Stoner Molding Solutions offers both semi-permanent and conventional external release systems designed to:
- Work well under a wide variety of process conditions
- Apply easily to optimize production
- Produce a consistent surface finish and part appearance
- Reduce pre-release, especially in larger molds, and increase cycles
- Perform well for either high or low gloss applications
Stoner makes ab0b体育appand releases for every type of composite molding process, including RTM, infusion, casting,filament winding, compression,carbon fiber molds,手lay-up,SMC, and vacuum bagging with polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy, and pre-preg materials. No matter what type of composite molding you do, using our products will benefit your operation. Here’s how:
When you have sticking issues that compromise the finished part's appearance, you need composite solutions to eliminate these issues. A combination of mold cleaner, sealer, and release agent canoptimize your production cyclesand decrease your defective parts.
Produce a Consistent Surface Finish
An inconsistent surface finish may affect the function of the product you’re molding, especially for high-value clients like theU.S. Navy and Coast Guard. Don’t compromise your composite mold results with inferior molding products. Instead, choose Stoner’s composite solutions for a consistent surface finish.
Easy to Apply
We know that time is money, so we make our mold release agents, cleaners, and corrosion-resistance products easy to apply. Some can be simply sprayed, while others require a quick wipe down of the product. Either way, you’re saving time by using products that are easy to apply.
For the Best Composite Solutions for Your Operation, Trust the Experts at Stoner Molding!
When you need industry-leading composite solutions for your operations, turn to the professionals at Stoner Molding Solutions. Designed by world-class chemists, scientists, and R&D experts, our compositing molding products are the best on the market. After over 80 years in the mold release industry, you can count on us to have the products you need and want. Request a free sample to try it out today!
Get More Information on Our Blog
Want to learn more about composite molding and how our products can help improve your process? Read more on our blog!
- Sep 21, 2023, 14:05 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Sep 21, 2023, 12:38 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Aug 8, 2023, 15:54 PM by Tom Malesic世界上塑料制品制造,哟ur injection molding machinery is the heart and soul of your operations. Keeping these machines performing at their best isn't just an advantage—it's a necessity.Full story
- Are you aware of the countless polyurethane products that surround you every day? Polyurethane products are present in everything from your vehicles to the storage containers in the basement. As a manufacturer or product designer, you might be looking for innovative materials to create more durable and versatile products.Full story
- Jun 15, 2023, 14:47 PM by Tom MalesicAre you a manufacturing professional looking to optimize your production processes and increase efficiency using advanced materials? Look no further than molding composites!Full story
- May 2, 2023, 14:04 PM by Tom MalesicIf you are in the industrial molding world and are curious about incorporating rotational molding into your processes, this article is for you! From learning how the rotational process works to its benefits and uses, you’ll see why many industries turn to rotational molding for hollow objects.Full story
- May 1, 2023, 15:59 PM by Tom MalesicIf you’ve ever driven in a car or used a plastic utensil to cook food in the kitchen, then you likely have used compression molded parts. Compression molding takes a raw material and uses an appropriate heating technique and pressure to create a molded part. It’s best for parts with complex geometries but few details.Full story
- Apr 11, 2023, 17:33 PM by Tom MalesicInjection molding is a cost-effective, speedy, and accurate way to manufacture high-volume rubber products. This molding method offers businesses ample advantages when producing large numbers of identical pieces with intricate shapes.Full story
- Mar 8, 2023, 14:02 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a process that has been around for decades and is used to manufacture products from toys to automotive parts. It's a versatile manufacturing process that can be used in almost any industry, but many products are created with injection molding that most people do not realize.Full story
- Feb 15, 2023, 16:24 PM by Tom MalesicWhen you work in the blow molding industry for long enough, you realize that this molding method has many advantages. It can produce a large volume of hollow plastic parts at a relatively low cost.Full story
- Jan 9, 2023, 13:24 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a commonly used type of molding that is great for the mass production of small and large parts. Injection molding can use various plastic types.Full story
- Dec 6, 2022, 12:57 PM by Tom MalesicProducing plastic parts on injection molds has many benefits. It’s a cost-effective way to produce high volumes of the same part quickly. You can work with a part designer to create a unique mold tool that can be used for custom plastic injection molding.Full story
- Nov 1, 2022, 14:45 PM by Tom MalesicRust. It is a small word that causes big problems. If your industrial molding facility uses carbon steel or any other type of metal molds, you are at risk of developing this problem.Full story
- Oct 27, 2022, 10:37 AM by Tom MalesicIf you’re in the molding and manufacturing field, you likely already know that thermoplastic injection molding has a wide range of uses and increases in popularity yearly. With that popularity comes increased pressure for you to mold more parts in less time.Full story
- Sep 14, 2022, 14:57 PM by Tom MalesicAs an owner or warehouse manager in charge of industrial composite molding, you may have noticed that demand for your products has increased in recent years. This growth is expected to climb, according to many reports.Full story
- 2022年8月11日,由汤姆下午17:46 MalesicIf you own or manage a plastic injection molding operation, you know that the longer the cycle time takes, the more money you waste. You’re likely always looking for ways to improve cycle times, through methods like shortening certain process stages, experimenting with new mold release agents, or improving your plastic injection mold cleaning procedures.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 14:56 PM by Tom MalesicFull story
- Jul 15, 2022, 18:31 PM by Tom MalesicWhether you use plastic injection molding for large automotive parts or smaller, intricate items used for surgery, getting precise, finished details in your parts is essential.Full story
- Jul 8, 2022, 11:09 AM by Tom MalesicNo matter what type of industrial molding you do, you know the satisfying feeling of seeing a product released perfectly from its mold, without blemishes, sticking, or cracks. But if you're dealing with these challenges during your production cycles, it can make even the most patient person a little irritated. Luckily, you can experience that satisfaction regularly by learning how to use mold release spray effectively.Full story
- Apr 25, 2022, 12:39 PM by Tom MalesicYour plastic molding manufacturing process would produce perfect parts during every molding cycle in an ideal world—with no imperfections and zero waste. The blow or injection molders on your team would be happier, productivity and profits would skyrocket, and you wouldn’t face the stress of figuring out what’s causing so many scrap parts during the molding process.Full story
Talk with Our Experts Today!
At Stoner Molding Solutions our exceptional product line is only part of the story. When you work with us, you’ll gain access to industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers here to help you solve your most challenging production issues. We can even create custom formulations, tailored to meet your unique production requirements.