Make Higher Quality Parts in Your Polyurethane Molding Process
It can be incredibly frustrating when polyurethane foams don’t easily release from their molds, or you waste hours in downtime cleaning buildup from your mold surfaces. Your polyurethane molding operations deserve products that work as hard as you do. With exceptional products designed explicitly for polyurethane elastomers and foams from Stoner Molding Solutions, you can release more complete parts faster—saving you time, money, and frustration.Talk To An Expert
Looking for Samples?
At Stoner Molding, we know that our polyurethane mold release agents, cleaners, rust preventatives, and lubricants will dramatically improve your molding operations. That’s why we want to give you a risk-free sample of our products so that you can try them out for yourself!
Release Parts Quickly and Easily from Your Polyurethane Molds
聚氨酯在许多应用程序中,使用shoe soles and products in the automotive industry to commercial insulation and consumer goods. But while the manufacturing process differs between products, your objective remains the same. You want a mold release agent for polyurethane products and supporting solutions that maximize efficiency, reduce scrap parts, and produce superior products while keeping production costs as low as possible. And that’s exactly what Stoner’s products do.
There is no better choice than Stoner’s mold release coatings when you need a mold release agent for polyurethane molds! We’ve uniquely formulated our releases to tackle the challenges faced in the polyurethane molding process. Whether you need a water-based release agent, one that allows for multiple releases from one coating, or a custom-formulated mold-release agent, we have the right product for you!
Your polyurethane molding process is only as good as your molding surface. That’s why you need to clean it with a high-quality mold cleaner that effectively removes cured polyurethane and other buildups that cause inferior parts. Many of our polyurethane mold cleaners can clean light buildup in minutes and heavier buildup overnight. It removes cured polyurethane, crystallized isocyanates, and mold release agents from tooling and machinery.
Storing your molds for as short of time as overnight to as long as a year or more exposes them to moisture and oxidation. Eliminate the downtime needed to clean the rust off molds with Stoner’s rust preventatives! Our rust prevention products allow you to ship or store parts and tooling without worrying about exposed steel and metal developing rust. In many applications, the preventative works off during start-up and requires no cleaning!
To make your molding process easier, protect metals, and prevent future seizing, you need a penetrating lubricant from Stoner Molding! We designed our lubricants to clean, lubricate, and cover most metal surfaces while penetrating between close tolerance parts. They help quickly loosen rust, corrosion, dirt, and scale from your tooling, machinery, and other molding parts. Reduce friction and prevent sticking with our lubricants now!
Experience the Benefits of Using Our Polyurethane Molding Products
We understand the unique challenges manufacturers face in the polyurethane industry. That’s why we’ve crafted the right products to meet those challenges head-on.
- Produce a consistent surface finish
- Keep molds cleaner, longer
- Reduce buildup for less downtime
- Reduce scrap parts and lower production costs
- Produce higher quality parts
Working with strict VOC regulations in your area?Our products include water-based and VOC-free options too!
Whether you need a sacrificial or semi-permanent release coating or a powerful cleaner to remove buildup, we designed our polyurethane molding products to protect molding surfaces, increasing the life of your molds and reducing costs.
Reduces Scrap Rates
Nothing is more aggravating than when you do everything correct in your molding process, and you still have finished parts that don’t meet the high-quality standards you expect. With Stoner’s products, you can reduce scrap rates like never before.
Reduce Downtime & Production Costs
Are you tired of wasting time from having to stop and scrub cured polyurethane from your molds? Stoner’s products have unique release properties that allow you to easily clean molds, remove parts, and eliminate buildup—all to save you downtime and money.
For nearly 80 years, Stoner Molding Solutions has been one of the largest suppliers ofmold release agentsfor the polyurethane cast elastomer industry. We can personalize a solution for your needs with a wide array of options! Whether you need wax-based releases, custom-formulated cleaners to removedirt and cured polyurethane, or another type of mold care item, our products will exceed your expectations.
Our dedicated team will help you get the release you need from your molds, whether from our in-stock products that are ready to ship or special made-to-order products that ship within five working days. We also employ chemists and engineers so that we are sure to find the right molding solution that helpsyou mold more parts in less time.Learn More
Talk with Our Experts Today about Your Polyurethane Molding Needs!
At Stoner Molding Solutions, our exceptional product line is only part of the story. When you work with us, you’ll gain access to industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers to help you solve your most challenging production issues. We can even create custom formulations tailored to meet your unique production requirements.
Why waste more time dealing with sticking parts, inferior molding products, and excessive downtime to clean molds? Instead, choose the mold release agents for the polyurethane molding industry that eliminates these concerns, allowing you to improve your molding efficiency and get more products created faster.
Get More Information On Our Blog
- Sep 21, 2023, 14:05 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Sep 21, 2023, 12:38 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Aug 8, 2023, 15:54 PM by Tom Malesic在the world of plastic products manufacturing, your injection molding machinery is the heart and soul of your operations. Keeping these machines performing at their best isn't just an advantage—it's a necessity.Full story
- Are you aware of the countless polyurethane products that surround you every day? Polyurethane products are present in everything from your vehicles to the storage containers in the basement. As a manufacturer or product designer, you might be looking for innovative materials to create more durable and versatile products.Full story
- Jun 15, 2023, 14:47 PM by Tom MalesicAre you a manufacturing professional looking to optimize your production processes and increase efficiency using advanced materials? Look no further than molding composites!Full story
- May 2, 2023, 14:04 PM by Tom MalesicIf you are in the industrial molding world and are curious about incorporating rotational molding into your processes, this article is for you! From learning how the rotational process works to its benefits and uses, you’ll see why many industries turn to rotational molding for hollow objects.Full story
- May 1, 2023, 15:59 PM by Tom Malesic如果你的电动车er driven in a car or used a plastic utensil to cook food in the kitchen, then you likely have used compression molded parts. Compression molding takes a raw material and uses an appropriate heating technique and pressure to create a molded part. It’s best for parts with complex geometries but few details.Full story
- Apr 11, 2023, 17:33 PM by Tom MalesicInjection molding is a cost-effective, speedy, and accurate way to manufacture high-volume rubber products. This molding method offers businesses ample advantages when producing large numbers of identical pieces with intricate shapes.Full story
- Mar 8, 2023, 14:02 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a process that has been around for decades and is used to manufacture products from toys to automotive parts. It's a versatile manufacturing process that can be used in almost any industry, but many products are created with injection molding that most people do not realize.Full story
- Feb 15, 2023, 16:24 PM by Tom MalesicWhen you work in the blow molding industry for long enough, you realize that this molding method has many advantages. It can produce a large volume of hollow plastic parts at a relatively low cost.Full story
- Jan 9, 2023, 13:24 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a commonly used type of molding that is great for the mass production of small and large parts. Injection molding can use various plastic types.Full story
- Dec 6, 2022, 12:57 PM by Tom MalesicProducing plastic parts on injection molds has many benefits. It’s a cost-effective way to produce high volumes of the same part quickly. You can work with a part designer to create a unique mold tool that can be used for custom plastic injection molding.Full story
- Nov 1, 2022, 14:45 PM by Tom MalesicRust. It is a small word that causes big problems. If your industrial molding facility uses carbon steel or any other type of metal molds, you are at risk of developing this problem.Full story
- Oct 27, 2022, 10:37 AM by Tom MalesicIf you’re in the molding and manufacturing field, you likely already know that thermoplastic injection molding has a wide range of uses and increases in popularity yearly. With that popularity comes increased pressure for you to mold more parts in less time.Full story
- Sep 14, 2022, 14:57 PM by Tom MalesicAs an owner or warehouse manager in charge of industrial composite molding, you may have noticed that demand for your products has increased in recent years. This growth is expected to climb, according to many reports.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 17:46 PM by Tom MalesicIf you own or manage a plastic injection molding operation, you know that the longer the cycle time takes, the more money you waste. You’re likely always looking for ways to improve cycle times, through methods like shortening certain process stages, experimenting with new mold release agents, or improving your plastic injection mold cleaning procedures.Full story
- 2022年8月11日,由汤姆下午14:56 MalesicFull story
- Jul 15, 2022, 18:31 PM by Tom MalesicWhether you use plastic injection molding for large automotive parts or smaller, intricate items used for surgery, getting precise, finished details in your parts is essential.Full story
- Jul 8, 2022, 11:09 AM by Tom MalesicNo matter what type of industrial molding you do, you know the satisfying feeling of seeing a product released perfectly from its mold, without blemishes, sticking, or cracks. But if you're dealing with these challenges during your production cycles, it can make even the most patient person a little irritated. Luckily, you can experience that satisfaction regularly by learning how to use mold release spray effectively.Full story
- Apr 25, 2022, 12:39 PM by Tom MalesicYour plastic molding manufacturing process would produce perfect parts during every molding cycle in an ideal world—with no imperfections and zero waste. The blow or injection molders on your team would be happier, productivity and profits would skyrocket, and you wouldn’t face the stress of figuring out what’s causing so many scrap parts during the molding process.Full story
Talk with Our Experts Today!
At Stoner Molding Solutions our exceptional product line is only part of the story. When you work with us, you’ll gain access to industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers here to help you solve your most challenging production issues. We can even create custom formulations, tailored to meet your unique production requirements.