Protect Your Tools with Solutions Designed for Flexible Rubber Molding
If you work in the flexible rubber molding industry, you know how versatile rubber is and you are familiar with its wide variety of uses. However, you’re probably also aware that the high temperatures and abrasive compounds used in the rubber molding process can wreak havoc on your molding tools and cause imperfections on the finished product.
The molded rubber product's resulting burn marks, flow marks, and porosity often leads to scrap parts, which in turn can decrease productivity and cause frustration among your molding operators.
At Stoner Molding Solutions, we understand that these challenges can be costly to your company’s bottom line and downright exasperating for your staff. With more than 80 years of experience in the rubber release field, Stoner Molding Solutions provides products to address the challenges in the rubber molding process while reducing production costs and protecting the life of your molds, leading to improved productivity.
Request a sample of our products today and experience the difference Stoner Molding Solutions can make in your rubber molding operations.
Looking for Samples of Our Release Products?
At Stoner Molding Solutions, we are so confident in the quality of our products and how much they’ll improve your molding operations that we offer free sample requests to try for yourself!
Improve Your Molding Efficiency with Stoner’s Mold Solutions
The flexibility of rubber makes it the perfect material for a wide range of products, from tires and sporting goods to office equipment, footwear, and household appliances. In fact, uncured rubber compounds are so flexible they can be molded into nearly any shape, making them the perfect choice for many applications.
However, rubber’s versatility also presents many molding challenges. The compounds used in the rubber molding process vary widely in chemical makeup, resulting in many abrasive or aggressive compounds that can damage mold surfaces, drastically shortening tool life.
bob综合体育全站app斯通内尔成型解决方案提供了一个广泛的有限公司st-effective solutions for natural and synthetic rubber molding. Our breadth of products includes water- and solvent-based release agents that provide either semi-permanent or sacrificial coatings for rubber compression molding, injection molding, or transfer molding.
When you evenly apply ahigh-quality mold release agent, like the ones manufactured by Stoner Molding Solutions, you can protect your molding tools from the scorching of the rubber compound. After vulcanization, you should quickly remove the molded parts from the mold to prevent surface imperfections.
To produce a high volume of custom rubber products, the mold cavity must be free of grease, oils, polymers, and other contaminants before putting the mold into service. That’s why you one of our highly versatile and effectiveB0B体育app下载. They remove the build-up that leads to part discoloration and poor mold performance.
If your company uses a transfer, compression, or injection molding process, you must protect your molds between uses to maximize production. Leaving your tools unprotected—from any time between overnight or a year or more—leads to rust, oxidation, and corrosion. Protect your rubber tooling withrust preventativesfrom Stoner Molding Solutions.
Your flexible rubber molding process is easier when using the suitablepenetrating lubricanton your metal compression molds. Using one of ourmold release lubricantscan prevent natural rubber parts from sticking to the mold—making your custom molded rubber process easier and more efficient than it would be without it.
Benefits of Using Our Products in the Rubber Industry
When your flexible rubber molding operation faces challenges from sticking parts or shortened tool life due to abrasion, you need the right mold solutions to make the molding process more manageable and protect your surfaces. Stoner Molding Solutions specially formulatesreleases,cleaners,rust preventives, andlubricants型橡胶部件和按摩ber production environments. These products will help protect your tool surfaces, reduce scrap parts, and decrease downtime and production costs.
Our mold cleaners and release agents get into the tiniest of crevices to provide a protective layer during the molding process. With both sacrificial and semi-permanent options, you will find the right products for your molding operation that protect surfaces from rubber's chemically aggressive and abrasive compounds.
Decreases Scrap Parts
With rubber’s versatility, there is an endless variety of shapes and sizes of rubber molds. When you use our specially-formulated products in your tooling operation, your rubber parts will release wholly and quickly, no matter the complexity of their shape. The result is superior parts lacking imperfections and a reduction in scrap parts.
Reduces Downtime & Production Costs
Whether you use our rust preventatives to protect your tooling or use lubricants to add the right amount of slip, you’ll find a reduction in downtime during your molding operation. The adequate protection of your mold surfaces means less downtime to clean out scrap pieces or rust, and less product waste equates to lower production costs.
Why Should You Choose Stoner Molding Solutions?
With more than 80 years of experience in the flexible rubber molding industry, there is no better choice than Stoner Molding Solutions. Our industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers specifically design each mold release agent, mold cleaner, rust preventative, and lubricant with you in mind.
Our goal is to help you mold more parts in less time, so if you don’t see a product for your operation,get in touch with our team! We can come up with a custom solution just for your company.
超出了我们的成型技术,当你处理toner Molding Solutions, you’ll enjoy benefits like world-class service, same-day shipping on nearly every stock order received by 5 p.m. EST, and a no-risk guarantee. This guarantee means that you can return the unused portion of your Stoner Molding Solutions product for a full refund if you are ever dissatisfied with its performance.
There are many otherreasons to buy Stoner, but the fact remains that our products simply work. Period. Plus, we believe in continued education not only among our staff but also for our valued customers. Through articles in our知识库, applicablecase studies, informativevideo resources, andmore, you can count on Stoner Molding Solutions to always put you first.
Talk with Our Experts Today for All Your Flexible Rubber Molding Needs!
For those molders in the flexible rubber molding industry, your work makes people’s lives easier. We want to make your molding processes easier, more efficient, and less frustrating so you can keep doing what you do best. Your work matters whether you’re producing rubber tires for cars, kitchen utensils for people to feed their families, or office equipment to keep companies operational.
At Stoner Molding Solutions, our exceptional product line is only part of the story. When you work with us, you’ll gain access to industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers to help you solve your most challenging production issues. We can even create custom formulations tailored to meet your unique production requirements.
This service ensures that your molds for rubber parts produce exceptional pieces to help propel the world forward. Simply contact us to learn more about our products and request a sample so you can see for yourself just how beneficial our products can be for your molding operation.
Get More Information On Our Blog
- Sep 28, 2023, 15:11 PM by Tom MalesicFull story
- Sep 28, 2023, 14:28 PM by Tom MalesicFull story
- Sep 21, 2023, 14:05 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Sep 21, 2023, 12:38 PM by Andrew MusselmanFull story
- Aug 8, 2023, 15:54 PM by Tom MalesicIn the world of plastic products manufacturing, your injection molding machinery is the heart and soul of your operations. Keeping these machines performing at their best isn't just an advantage—it's a necessity.Full story
- Jun 20, 2023, 13:01 PM by Tom MalesicAre you aware of the countless polyurethane products that surround you every day? Polyurethane products are present in everything from your vehicles to the storage containers in the basement. As a manufacturer or product designer, you might be looking for innovative materials to create more durable and versatile products.Full story
- Jun 15, 2023, 14:47 PM by Tom MalesicAre you a manufacturing professional looking to optimize your production processes and increase efficiency using advanced materials? Look no further than molding composites!Full story
- May 2, 2023, 14:04 PM by Tom MalesicIf you are in the industrial molding world and are curious about incorporating rotational molding into your processes, this article is for you! From learning how the rotational process works to its benefits and uses, you’ll see why many industries turn to rotational molding for hollow objects.Full story
- May 1, 2023, 15:59 PM by Tom MalesicIf you’ve ever driven in a car or used a plastic utensil to cook food in the kitchen, then you likely have used compression molded parts. Compression molding takes a raw material and uses an appropriate heating technique and pressure to create a molded part. It’s best for parts with complex geometries but few details.Full story
- Apr 11, 2023, 17:33 PM by Tom MalesicInjection molding is a cost-effective, speedy, and accurate way to manufacture high-volume rubber products. This molding method offers businesses ample advantages when producing large numbers of identical pieces with intricate shapes.Full story
- Mar 8, 2023, 14:02 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a process that has been around for decades and is used to manufacture products from toys to automotive parts. It's a versatile manufacturing process that can be used in almost any industry, but many products are created with injection molding that most people do not realize.Full story
- Feb 15, 2023, 16:24 PM by Tom Malesic当你为朗在吹塑行业工作g enough, you realize that this molding method has many advantages. It can produce a large volume of hollow plastic parts at a relatively low cost.Full story
- Jan 9, 2023, 13:24 PM by Tom MalesicPlastic injection molding is a commonly used type of molding that is great for the mass production of small and large parts. Injection molding can use various plastic types.Full story
- Dec 6, 2022, 12:57 PM by Tom MalesicProducing plastic parts on injection molds has many benefits. It’s a cost-effective way to produce high volumes of the same part quickly. You can work with a part designer to create a unique mold tool that can be used for custom plastic injection molding.Full story
- Nov 1, 2022, 14:45 PM by Tom MalesicRust. It is a small word that causes big problems. If your industrial molding facility uses carbon steel or any other type of metal molds, you are at risk of developing this problem.Full story
- Oct 27, 2022, 10:37 AM by Tom MalesicIf you’re in the molding and manufacturing field, you likely already know that thermoplastic injection molding has a wide range of uses and increases in popularity yearly. With that popularity comes increased pressure for you to mold more parts in less time.Full story
- Sep 14, 2022, 14:57 PM by Tom MalesicAs an owner or warehouse manager in charge of industrial composite molding, you may have noticed that demand for your products has increased in recent years. This growth is expected to climb, according to many reports.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 17:46 PM by Tom MalesicIf you own or manage a plastic injection molding operation, you know that the longer the cycle time takes, the more money you waste. You’re likely always looking for ways to improve cycle times, through methods like shortening certain process stages, experimenting with new mold release agents, or improving your plastic injection mold cleaning procedures.Full story
- Aug 11, 2022, 14:56 PM by Tom MalesicFull story
- Jul 15, 2022, 18:31 PM by Tom MalesicWhether you use plastic injection molding for large automotive parts or smaller, intricate items used for surgery, getting precise, finished details in your parts is essential.Full story
Talk with Our Experts Today!
At Stoner Molding Solutions, our exceptional product line is only part of the story. When you work with us, you’ll gain access to industry-leading experts, chemists, and engineers here to help you solve your most challenging production issues. We can even create custom formulations tailored to meet your unique production requirements.